Today was quite the day. Work was really busy and I am a little stressed out about everything, but that is what I live for. I have a lot more responsibility this year, and its really quite fun. Yesterday we traveled down to New Jersery (we were right next to New York City, I could see the skyline) for a meeting with one of our partners. The meeting went well and I gained a lot of insight about my project. On the way back we took the scenic route, and stopped a few times at overlooks of the city, it was pretty awesome.
The roommate arrived on Tuesday and he seems to be a good guy. We are getting along well, and have had a few beers together. We are also carpooling with another Rogers intern so the gas bill is a little lower, which is nice with gas prices (not that I need to really say that.)
Well gotta let you go, got to get ready for a meeting tomorrow.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Check it out.
http://nickwbb.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment