Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Haircut

Today I noticed that my hair was just getting to long, so it was time for a cut. Last year I went to a salon in town and it was like a $30 hair cut, and I don't think that it looked all that great. So I brought a pair of scissors home from work and got to it. I somehow convinced my roommate Adam to cut the back, although he was happy to do it. I think that it turned out all right, I might have to trim it the next few days, but it should get me through the internship.


The before shot, the mud is from nationals haha.


The after shot, man do I look good.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

And you are wearing the same shirt in both shots.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a good mud haircut ;-)But is that still the mud on you from the race 3 days ago? hmmmmm
XOXOXOX
Love you, Mom

take a shower will ya!

Mike said...

shower, mud is like war paint for cyclists, gotta keep it on.

Mike said...

Yes Nick, that is the same shirt, I guess that I just look that good in baby blue.

Caroline said...

Your haircut looks very nice. I'm getting mine cut tomorrow, and it's probably going to be of a similar fashion... hehe, just kidding! But I would like to see the back of the hair because I need to know if Adam did a better job then me.

Anonymous said...

OMG, if you need money for a haircut, please call me....do not cut your own hair!!!!
Love, Aunt Mary