Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Legs feel better already

Just a quick update on the ol' legs. They felt better the day after the race then they felt all last week, so I suppose all I had to do was beat whatever the heck was wrong out of there. I am pretty sure I narrowed down where the problem started, and I learned from my mistakeEither way, I have to train smarter from here on out, nationals is only three weeks away. Oh yeah, here is a picture of Mt. Snow for reference.... kinda hard to see, but you can imagine going up it right?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a piece of cake compaired to Boyne. (just kidding)

Anonymous said...

julian says to drink more disgusting protein shakes. cam says hi. aunt mary says congratulations on the race and i'm glad i don't have to do your laundry!

Caroline said...

i just finished catching up on your blog :-)

i'm glad your legs are feeling better! that does look like it would be a pretty tough climb!

Mike said...

It has about twice as much up per mile as Boyne, if you can imagine that.

grooossss, protein shakes I will try to avoid those, how about steak?

Yeah, it was a long one, about 20 minutes or so!