So this summer is coming to a close. And in the meantime I am keeping my self busy. Below you will see a picture of me at work. I am working hard right now on my presentations and final reports. Thursday is my big day, I have to present three times, to three different groups of people. I am really looknig forward to this, I really like presenting and this means that tomorrow (wed) I get to polish up the presentation and get it ready for the show. On Friday I will have little work to do, as everything is happening for me on Thursday. I will get to watch my fellow interns give there big presentation, have lunch with my boss, and clean out my desk. So I should have a good last few days as I finish up my summer internship.
Today we had a putt putt gold championship at a local course. It was the engineers vs. the quality assurance (QA) people, a heated match to say they least. There was 16 of us, 8 engineers and 8 QA folk. It was an intense battle as any engineering sporting event is, and I am not sure about the result, but I had the best score on the engineering team, so be proud Grandpa!

5 comments:
I can't believe it's that time already...looking forward to your return! Good luck at the presentation:)
XOXOOXOXOX
Best of luck with the presentation Mike! I'm sure you'll do great. I hope you engineers trounced the QA's. Your form looks really good, however, you might want to lose the pink ball.
MIKE,
Best of luck on your presentations ! We know you will "Knock - em - Dead". Love you and have a safe trip home.
Gramma & Grampa
Mike, sounds like you had another awesome summer. Can't wait to see you when you get home. Looking forward to the big bash!
Love, Aunt Mary
You're coming home! Oh, and why aren't you wearing your denim shirt at work? haha
Post a Comment