Monday, June 9, 2008

Hot Hot Heat

After two days of racing in the heat I enjoyed a nice day off. To celebrate my day off I worked a 10.5 hour day and then went to Wal-Mart for some groceries. Due to the fact that I love to ride my bike, and really do not like to let work and shopping get in the way I generally do these things on my day off. Wal mart was good, I hoped to get in there for a few essentials, but I then realized that if I get lots of supplies then I would not have to come back, and would then be able to ride more or get more hours in at work. So I got tons of food, and after $160.00 I was out of there (lets hope that lasts a while!).
Tomorrow is going to be another hot one, and I have to do some work on the pilot line at work, where it gets really hot. So I hope the runs go well and we are out of there before it really gets boiling.
One last thing, I have been to 2 Wal Marts and have not found a decent skirt. Yes, I said it, a skirt. I want to get an oversized skirt so I can change my biking clothes at races and at the end of rides. But I can't find any! Maybe this weekend Caroline can show me where they keep the skirts, and this way I wont look like a creep meandering around the womens clothing section alone.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hi Mike,

Yes, it is a good idea to have Caroline help with the skirt shopping. If Steve would let me borrow his I could make you one. Let me know. Love, Mom xoxox