Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lets Go Red Wings

All right, heading into the third overtime now, time for the wings to win the game and take the cup home. I am taking this intermission to give a a little information about my day.

Work went all right, I wasn't able to run some experiments because the lights were getting replaced in the lab, so looks like those will have to be run tomorrow. I hope they provide some insight, I need to get over my current roadblock and keep moving forward.

After work I headed out on the bike and I had a great ride. I was cruising around really good and I got to ride some of my favorite roads, but once again I rode a new route. Last summer I was able to ride a different road route every time, and so far this year I have not done any repeats from last year, also some variation. I think that I will try to keep this up as I get to know the area better, making this much easier.

Well, sounds like the puck is about to drop, so I am going to head back down to the TV. LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you for watching sports :)
maybe someday when I come out to see you we can go to fenway, that's baseball, I can teach you about that though. It's the sport with a bat, a ball, 9 innings, 9 players, etc but don't worry I'll explain it to you, baby steps baby steps

GO WINGS!!

Mike said...

It appears that we were tricked, those Penguins got the best of us, and poor Uncle Rene had to stay at the Joe till 1 Am without a Cup presentation!

Baseball, is that the sport with big gillutes waving wooden sticks?

Dad said...

fghj

Dad said...

kjb

Unknown said...

was dad trying to actually say something or is that more of his crazy talk?

Unknown said...

Yeah!! Stanley Cup!!!