Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Boss, what else you got?

I asked my boss for more work. A wise decision? We will soon see. From my calculations (yes my calculations) it appears that I will be slowing down on my current project in the coming weeks. So talked to my boss, and he says that he has another project that I could work on, if my other two bosses agree. So I am pretty excited about this prospect, as I have figured quite a bit out about my current project, and until some testing gets done, which is not my responsibility, I really can't do to much more. Either way my boss liked my ambitious attitude, and seemed impressed by my actions, so cool.

With my dead legs I am taking it easy for a while. So after work I headed to the Willimantic Brewing Company for some food. Its a cool place, it used to be an old post office, but now it is a pretty cool brewery and restuarant. I got the beer sampler and had 5 different beers, two of their brews and 3 other New England brews. Had some good beer, and got to hang out with some co-workers outside of work, so that was cool.

Well, gotta sleep to get these legs kicking again, so I will say good night

No comments: