Friday, June 20, 2008

How to comment the easy way

I have fixed the way comments are made, all you have to do is follow the below instructions:

1) Click on the comment link at the bottom of the post

2) If you have a google identity or any of the other ID’s click on those and follow those instructions.

3) If you do not have an account click on the Name/URL button.

4) Type your name in the Name blank and fill out your comment.

5) Click on the Orange "Publish your comment" button and you are all set

Please leave comments I really like to hear what people have to say, and it makes the blog much more interactive!


3 comments:

Mike said...

See its easy, now you can make lots of comments.

Unknown said...

commenting on your own blog?

what a nerd.

Anonymous said...

If this works here maybe I dont have to be nicks "dad" on his blog to.